Monday, November 14, 2011

Why would Rich create yet another blog when there are so many already?

Having the innate burden to express ideas that are not only important to me, but fundamental to my very being, I decided to create this blog. Please accept my blogs as heartfelt, and respond in kind (if you wish to respond). Else, just read and please ponder some of things about which I've written.

I have called this blog "Christian and Libertarian" for a few reasons:

1) I view all of life through my faith in Jesus Christ (Christian).
2) I use a secondary filter of personal liberty through which to view all of life. And, it is not an accident that I also believe that true faith in God (only through Jesus Christ) is also the source of this liberty. It mandates personal responsibility as well as part of that liberty. Liberty is not a cloak in which to hide sin, but rather a call to celebrate all of life as belonging to God, and not any other man made institution (e.g. government).

No comments:

Post a Comment